Pandemoium broke out in the Oshodi area of Lagos state after a man, his wife, their four children and a pregnant guest, were found dead at their home at Number 19 Olowora street Mafoluku this morning Wednesday, September 4th.
Residence in the area believe it is a case of food poisoning.
“There is problem in Oshodi now. People are afraid as a family of seven and their pregnant guest were all found dead in their room. It happened at 19, Olowora Street, Mafoluku. People are suspecting food poisoning.” a resident of the area told the Nation
The police have since been alerted and the bodies of the deceased are currently being evacuated.