A 13-years-old boy on Monday appeared before an Oredo Family Court 2 over alleged car battery and side-mirror theft. According to the charge sheet, the boy committed the offence with three others still at large, on Dec. 25, 2018, at No. 21, Easy Motion Street, Off Saint Saviour Road, Evboriaria, Benin City. The police prosecutor, […]Continue Reading
Home Posts tagged Evboriaria
- FLASHBACK: In 2011, INEC Moved Elections After Voting Had Started!
- How Nnamdi Kanu Made Cabal And Buhari Postpone Presidential Election
- Elections Postponement A Global Disgrace – Fela Durotoye
- House of Reps Speaks as INEC Postpones Presidential Election
- “Truly Disappointing,” Osinbajo Reacts to INEC’s Postponement of Elections