in ,

Pastor Adeboye’s IG Account Reacts After RCCG House Fellowship Center Escapes Being Burnt In Lagos Pipeline Explosion

On Sunday, a fire outbreak occurred along Ekoro Road by Baruwa axis, Abule Egba, Lagos with reports saying it claimed 2 lives and properties.

The fire outbreak was caused by activities of pipeline vandals at Abule Egba, Lagos State.

READ ALSO: WATCH: Pipeline Explosion Rocks Abule Egba In Lagos

Interestingly, a video surfaced online hours ago, showing how a building miraculously escaped bring burnt like the other buildings.

According to the Narrator in the video, the house was always used as a house fellowship center for RCCG members in the street and that is why God saved it.

The now-viral has since garnered mixed reactions with many praising God and acknowledging his supremacy while a few others, doubting the report.

RELATED: So Sad: Many Feared Dead In Benue Tanker Explosion (Photos)

Well, Pastor E.A Adeboye, the General overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God has responded to the viral video with his Instagram account saying: ”THE BLOOD SHALL BE FOR AS A TOKEN UPON THE HOUSE WHERE I AM AND WHEN YOU SEE THE BLOOD YOU WILL PASS OVER AND THE PLAGUE SHALL NOT BE UPON ME TO DESTROY ME WHEN YOU SMITE THE LAND OF EGYPT.
Exodus 12:13″

See his reaction below;

Loading...

READ  NCS Arrests Three Suspected Job Syndicates

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Loading…

0

Comments

0 comments

Eniola Badmus Falls While Taking Snapchat Photo

Naira Marley Sends Message Of Warning To All ”Marlians”