in

26-Year-Old Man Electrocuted While Reconnecting Electricity Cable In Benue State

A 26-year-old electrician identified as Humble Paul, was electrocuted to death in Okpokwu Local Government Area of Benue State while reconnecting electric cables disconnected by power officials over non payment of bill.

 

The incident occurred Sunday evening, March 28, at Ede Ai-agbenu community in Okpoga when some persons contacted the deceased to reconnect their wires for a pastry sum of N400.

Loading...

 

Click here to view pix 

 

According to a resident of Ai-agbenu village, power was restored while Paul was carrying out his duty on the top of the electric pole with his body resting on the wires. He was electrocuted and died instantly.

 

It was gathered that the electrician had climbed the electric pole without hand gloves or any protective jackets.

 

Loading...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CAPTCHA


Lovely Photos of Regina Daniels, Her Hubby, Ned Nwoko and Son Munir

Couple Set To Welcome A Child After Waiting For 25 Years