‘Things We Crucified GEJ for That Hasn’t Happened in this Administration’ by MORNDEW
Is there anything we Crucified GEJ for, that has not Happened in this Administration?
As usual, the comments showed the lack of intelligence and the childish nature of the average politics section nairalander. Let me not write long epistles but below are things we Crucified GEJ for, that has not Happened in this Administration
1. Immigration Job Scam: The last administration wasted the lives of over 19 graduates and injured hundreds in a nonexistent immigration Job after collecting #1000 application fee from the applicant. The culprit in that she of shame Abba Moro, was left untouched.
2. Depleted Foreign Reserve: My friends, may our lives not be depleted the way the former administration depleted our foreign reserve. The administration of the ineffectual buffoon inherited $47.7 but depleted and squandered it to about $29 before leaving office. This came at a time when oil price was high.
3. Seized Aircraft carrying military weapons: In a show of shame and national disgrace, an aircraft belonging to a man who goes pastor Ayo Oritsejafor and loaded with military weapons was seized by SouthAfrican Authorities because it was illegally used in acquiring military weapons. Reporters agreed that the said aircraft had former militant leader Asari Dokubo on board. Where in the world do military weapons get acquired using a former rebel and the aircraft of a funny looking man of God? Only in the last administration.
4. Upsurge of Boko Haram: The former administration of the Kindergarten president saw the upsurge of Boko Haram. The terrorists, seized and controlled territories in Nigeria almost the size of Belgium. The terrorists grew from strength to strength. Institutions were easily bombed. UN building, Thisday building, St. Theresa Catholic Church etc. Abuja the Federal capital territory was not spared. Today BH has been decimated and confined to a hideout with pockets of attacks.
5. Borrowing to pay salaries: in continuation of the show of shame of the former administration, The former administration was borrowing to pay salaries at a time of many. A serious government borrow to develop infrastructure not to pay salaries.
6. Arrest of Opposition leaders before Elections. The kindergarten former administration made it a habit to arrest opposition leaders before elections. A day to the election in Osun State, opposition leaders like Lai Mohammed were arrested and detained till after the election. El-Rufai was arrested and detained in Anambra on the day of the governorship election. Same thing with Ekiti state election where arm banded military men were used to rig election.
7. Stealing is not corruption: The former accidental public servant, on a live media chat said stealing was not corruption. The body language and utterances of the former president upsurged corrupt practices and made it look like a culture.
8. Crass Crude First Lady: The former weak President had no control of the wife, who made mockery of her role as the wife of the president. A woman who threw decorum to the gutters and behaved like 17th century cave women. She went ahead to impose candidates and even acted like the president of the country as was observed by former President Olusegun Obasanjo in his book.
9. Release of Chibok girls: girls were kidnapped in Chibok and a president who went to dance later could not release them until this administration. It took this administration tactics and experience to release the girls the former administration could not.
You see, one thing is to criticize this present administration for its short coming on different national issues but trying to compare this administration with the last amounts to insult on intelligent Nigerians. The last administration was a disaster. Given the circumstances and same scenario before 2015 presidential election, reverse that same election Nigerians would still elect president Buhari.
Nairaland has lost all forms of credibility by allowing illiterates to roam here polluting this place with their illiteracy hence it now looks like every Nigerian is that way. Stupid unintelligent comments now get likes and the illiterates are urged on by those likes to make more damaging comments that looks like it’s the right thing.
one thing is to come here and show your shallowness and another thing is to face facts and reality. That you get likes from nonsense does not make it normal. People come here to disgrace their families and themselves and think it’s the right thing.
Forgive me for missed punctuations and mistakes cos I just took time from my busy schedule to write this and set the records straight. And to also show that there are people on this forum who don’t easily forget.
You may be interested
Appeal Court Upturns 2013 Life Sentence Passed On 35-Year-Old ManGR - April 23, 2018
The Court of Appeal in Abuja on Monday overturned the life sentenced passed by FCT High Court Maitama lower court…
“I am Upset that Your Twitter Bio Starts With Wife” – Chimamanda Slams Hilary ClintonMT - April 23, 2018
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie interviewed Hillary Clinton at a PEN World Voices Festival lecture at the Cooper Union in Manhattan on…
Nigeria To Attain Open Defecation Free Status In 2025 – FGGR - April 23, 2018
The Federal Government through the Federal Ministry of Water Resources says it had developed a strategic document to ensure that…